SEAC BAG U-BOOT 100 L
SEAC U-BOOT 100
- Dry bag of big dimensions made of Tarpaulin
- Structure techically designed to carry dry and wet equipment that can be rinsed with fresh water
- Provided of a special cap that makes drainage easy
- Made of Tarpaulin with reinforcement patches on sleeves
- Dimensions: 37″x12″x10″, 100 litres
Dry bag. Roomy waterproof made of Tarpaulin. The technical structure of the bag allows the transportation of both dry and wet equipment. For the latter it is possible to rinse with fresh water before transport. In fact, a special cap drains the excess water from the back. Every diver knows there is a big difference between a bag sold for diving activities and a bag studied and designed for the needs of this specific sector. Roominess and sturdiness, strong materials and details, waterproof and breathable fabrics, rationality and compactness in shape, practical to transport and easily accessible, complete with accessories and functional are just some of the important characteristics that Seac commit to give to the own products.