APEKS DSX COMPUTER
DSX Computer Features and Benefits
- The new DSX technical dive computer is the latest in wearable technology for the serious technical diver, or the diver just looking for the finest instrument on the market, to take them to the next level. Robust as only Apeks knows how, and fully loaded with cutting edge features, including sidemount and CCR mode, induction or cable charging and management of up to 6 gasses. The DSX is primed and ready to take you on your next adventure.
- Powerful feature rich multi function technical diving computer.
- Air integrated and suitable for use with up to 6 transmitters, ideal for sidemount diving.
- Use up to 6 gasses.
- Sidemount mode with gas switch notification.
- Supplied with oxygen analyser (note: no oxygen cell supplied, see recommendations).
- Titanium outer bezel to save weight and ensure maximum durability.
- 2 strap options supplied elastic double straps with buckle release and bungee attachment system.
- Reusable protective storage case storage case.
- Induction charging system, supplied with induction charging mat.
- Traditional cable charge system for faster charging from the mains or portable power source when in remote locations.
- CCR mode
- Algorithm ZHL-16C w/GF’ and Sport Setting
ELECTRONIC HARDWARE ARCHITECTURE
• 2.4” TFT LCD DISPLAY
• Inductive charging
• 3D Compass
• Bluetooth 5.0 connects to DiverLog+
• GPS chip
• O2 Analyzer (as peripheral)
• Sensors: Digital depth, temperature, ambient pressure sensors.
• An Audible Alarm synchronized with a visual warning and vibration.
• The capacity to store 50 dive hours.
Type: (1) rechargeable lithium battery
Power rating: 1500 mAh
Power Duration: 80 hours* under general conditions at 20 degrees C° (in Dive Mode) per charge
• GPS Points are to be manually saved by button action
• Onboard wayfinder function for navigation to a saved point
• GPS can be used to update time and date on computer
• Saved GPS points can be displayed in a map program, on mobile devices, after the dive.
• Battery duration between charges will be significantly impacted when the feature is set on
OXYGEN ANALYZER FEATURE
• Analyser connects to DSX with cable
• Compatible with R22D style O2 sensor